Thursday, July 9, 2009

Non-eventful day

Some days, I don't really want to get out of bed and make myself look presentable.
There wasn't much going in my day today. Picking up kids at day camp, teaching my little sister how to drive, working on a tutorial. That, and I had about 4 minutes to get dressed. Thus, comfort was in order.
I grabbed this baby doll top thinking it would look great with something colorful or with a pattern layered underneath. The tank top is about 6 years old and fits like a belly shirt...so it's hard to wear it underneath other things without it looking weird. But I love the pattern and can't seem to get rid of it. Seemed like a good mix for a day of non-excitement.
Also, I'm totally in love with this necklace.

Baby doll knit top: Thrift store
Floral tank top: Eigenpost (Hipster store I found in S. Korea)
Denim shorts: Old Navy
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is hilarious! Love it. And I must say, you're getting the coy-while-avoiding looking-at-the-camera look down, girl! And the layering here = lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Love the necklace even more!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete