Tuesday, October 20, 2009

five-year old sweater: still good

I wore this to a deadline evening at the newspaper office. Not much more to say about that. I sit around all day at a computer, which results in low amounts of exercise and and high amounts of frustration, stress and irritation.

I definitely overdo the cardigan and top combo during the fall and winter. I can't help it: it's comfy, cute and easy. However, I am getting tired of wearing tennis shoes and flats every day. I sprained my knee a little over a week ago and have been avoiding all types of heels since.

This week I have the important task of putting together our fall/winter fashion preview. I got to do most of the styling and directed one of the photo shoots. Now onto layout and I'll let you all know how it turns out in a week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Applique tank: Urban Outfitters
Straight-leg jeans: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy (I recall wearing this same sweater my freshman year of college. Quite the investment!)
Yellow flats: Target
Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment